But sometimes you just want to see McKinsey presentations to see how those techniques are applied in the real world.
The problem is that it’s quite hard to find good quality McKinsey presentations. Most of them are commercial in confidence and, even if they’re not, they’re scattered all over the web.
Fortunately, we’ve done all the hard work for you and collected a whole bunch of McKinsey presentations — and we’ll continue to add more decks as we find them.
So below you’ll find a list of high-quality McKinsey presentations for you to download:
Downloadable McKinsey Presentations & Slide Decks
- USPS future business model (2010, 0.2mb) [Our favourite]
- Insurance trends and growth opportunities for Poland (2015, 1.8mb)
- How financial institutions in Europe should prepare for the future (2017, 2.0mb)
- European Banking Summit 2018 (2018, 0.5mb)
- Reinventing construction: A route to higher productivity (2017, 2.2mb)
- What makes private sector partnerships work: Some learnings from the field (2011, 1.1mb)
- Move laggards to early adopters (2018, 1.1mb)
- Outperformers: High growth emerging economies and the companies that propel them (2018, 5.5mb)
- Current perspectives on medical affairs in Japan (2018, 1.5mb)
- Investment and industrial policy: A perspective on the future (2018, 2.0mb)
- Technology’s role in mineral criticality (2017, 11mb)
If you’d like to download more consulting decks from McKinsey, BCG, Bain, L.E.K Consulting, Oliver Wyman, Kearney and more, then check out our free database of 71+ downloadable consulting presentations.